Robe Lighting Inc. Junior Sales Associate
Robe Lighting Inc. is seeking a positive, outgoing, self-motivated person to fill the position of Junior Sales Associate in our Fort Lauderdale Headquarters. The job requires strong communication skills and the ability to enthusiastically present yourself and the comprehensive range of Robe products in a professional manner. Candidates should be able to work within a fun, growing team environment. All candidates should be familiar with theatrical lighting products and the entertainment lighting market. A minimum three years of related industry experience is required. MFA degree preferred.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with attaining increased sales and market share on an annual basis
- Offer sales support by developing, maintaining and deepening relationships with lighting designers, consultants and specifiers
- Maintain and improve relationships with direct clients as needed
- Be fluent with product demonstration skills to communicate key selling points, features and benefits
- Be willing to assist with sales and marketing activities such as open houses, seminars, tradeshows, etc.
- Be willing to travel throughout the United States on a consistent basis
- Provide monthly sales outlook, marketing feedback and overview
- Support other Robe Lighting Regional Sales Managers as needed
- Base salary – TBD and commiserate with experience and skill set
- Bonus – TBD and commiserate with experience and skill set
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401K matching
Robe Lighting s.r.o. is based in the Czech Republic. Over the past decade Robe has become a global market leader in the entertainment lighting market. With subsidiary offices in France, Germany, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States, Robe provides innovative lighting solutions through a dedicated distribution network. For more information see www.robelighting.com.
Interested applicants should email their resume with confidence to: HR@robelighting.com